The inaugural event will bring together an expanded group of stakeholders from across the continent and will enable them to:
- – Build a movement of youth leadership that is ignited at the conference.
- – Develop a common agenda and vision for the development of African youth leaders.
- – Create an event where youth networks, organisations and young leaders from North, Southern, Central, East and West Africa can share examples of initiatives and programmes that have achieved outstanding results.
- – Discuss strategies for breaking down silos and better coordination of youth-focused and youth-led initiatives.
- – Create a platform for young leaders and networks to collaborate and share best practices.
- – Co-create a common vision for the political, economic and social advancement of Africa’s youth.
- – Energise and disrupt norms in propelling the youth into actions Julius Nyerere, Jomo Kenyatta, Kwame Nkrumah, Leopold Sedar Senghor, Nnamdi Azikiwe, Felix Houphonet Boigny, Sekou Toure, Patrice Lumumba, Nelson Mandela, Keneth Kaunda, Samora Machel, Tomas Sankara, Amilcar Cabral, and Mbuya Nehanda among many others.
Join 300 – 350 thought leaders and game changers representing Pan-African networks from all spheres including agriculture, academia, business, climate change, community development, education, economics and finance, entrepreneurship, health, human rights, law, politics, trade, women’s rights from North, East, West, Central and Southern Africa. For more information about attending or supporting the Summit please contact firstname.lastname@example.org