Deadline: 31 May 2018
Westminster University is awarding fully funded Bachelor’s Degree scholarships to international students for the academic year 2018/2019. The scholarship covers, full tuition fee waiver, accommodation, living stipend and transport cost.
The University of Westminster Full International Scholarships are awarded to academically talented international students. The scholarship is competitive and require applicants to show leadership potential, financial need and strong academic record.
Westminster University is home to many international students from all over the world, The university is located at the heart of London and provides the best academic, cultural and metropolitan experience top student.
At the University of Westminster, United Kingdom
Students from Low and Middle-Income Countries (LMICs) are eligible for this scholarship
All Bachelor’s Degree Programmes offered at University of Westminster in United Kingdom
The scholarship will cover;
- Full tuition fee waiver
- Living stipend and
- Transport costs (to and from London)
Applicants Must meet the criteria below;
- Have achieved a distinguished academic record
- Be an international student from a low middle-income country
- Have an admission offer for a full-time bachelor’s degree course at the University of Westminster
- Have the potential to become a successful scholar
- Show financial need for pursuing the course
HOW TO APPLY:
All applicants must download and fill in the scholarship application form with the necessary information required.
NB: Applicants must send supporting documents required by Post to the university admissions department.
The course is scheduled to start in September 2018