The African Union OYE is looking for volunteers with various skills to work with the Office of the Youth Envoy (OYE) throughout its current two-year mandate. It welcomes young, passionate and creative people from across Africa and in the diaspora to apply.
Application Deadline: Rolling, the OYE will always continue to receive applications.
Eligibility: It doesn’t matter your professional and/or educational background, as long as you are 18 – 30 and have time and can access the internet to collaborate.
Benefits of volunteering with OYE:
- You will be able to do potential change-making work through the OYE
- You will improve your current skills and grow professionally by helping find solutions to specific areas you are involved in
- You will become part of and connect with an amazing network of like-minded young people from across Africa from various backgrounds with various skill sets
- Upon the successful completion of your full commitment, you will get a letter of recommendation form the OYE for your professional, self-development or educational use
- Duration of Award: 2 years