Deadline: 16 December 2018
Welcome to the Singapore International Foundation (SIF)’s Young Social Entrepreneurs (YSE) Programme 2019 application page. Applications open from 19 October to 16 December 2018. The submission deadline is 16 December 2018, 2359 Singapore time. All created entries must be completed and submitted by the stated deadline.
We welcome passionate young changemakers and entrepreneurs of any nationality who have innovative business ideas that address a social need. JOIN IF YOU:
- Have a viable business proposition that addresses social issues
- Are a committed individual or have a team (with up to 3 members who can join the programme)
- Are between 18 to 30 years old (open to all nationalities)
How to Apply?
- Click on the ‘SUBMIT AN ENTRY’ button to begin
- You will be directed to a login page to complete your ‘ENTRANT PROFILE’. Each submission only requires ONE Entrant Profile. For new users, you are required to register for a Judgify account by completing your entrant profile. For existing users, please login with your entrant profile details.
- For those applying as individuals, the participating individual should complete the entrant profile. For those applying as a team, the main contact person should complete the entrant profile. The main contact person is responsible for keeping the team in the loop for all communications with SIF.
- Once logged-in, start your application.
For a step-by-step guide on the application process, please refer to the guidelines. If you encounter difficulties in creating or submitting an application via Judgify, please contact us at email@example.com, or click on the ‘Contact the Organiser’ link below.