Deadline: 13 July 2018
UNODC is seeking proposals for Drug Abuse Prevention Centre (DAPC) Grants 2018 to strengthen the capacity of civil society working in low- and middle- income countries whose projects are aimed at preventing substance use among the youth.
Grant funding under this Call for Proposals shall be provided to projects that:
- Are focused on prevention of substance use;
- Are targeting youth;
- Support the active participation of youth in their communities and are initiated, planned, managed, implemented, monitored and/or evaluated by youth, and connect youth to the activities of the UNODC Youth Initiative, also through its visibility in social media.
Proposals with budgets ranging from USD 10,000 to USD 17,000 will be considered for award.
Eligibility of Applicants
In order to be eligible for a grant, applicants must:
- be a non-profit making organisation (CSOs including NGOs, CBOs) registered under the relevant Laws of the country where it is registered – registration certificate needs to be submitted with the proposal to proof the status of the organization;
- have been registered not less than two (2) years;
- be directly responsible for the preparation and management of the project, i.e. not acting as an intermediary;
- demonstrate prior experience of at least two years implementing activities in the area of substance use prevention, health education, youth empowerment or other related field of work;
- have the needed experience and capability to administer international funding;
- have a bank account capable of receiving international deposit.
How to Apply
Applicants can download the concept note form via given website.
For more information, please visit Call for Proposals.