Deadline: 1st May, 2018 at 23:59 CET
Ye! Global Award is an annual award that acknowledges and celebrates an outstanding young entrepreneur’s work in deploying innovative solutions and business models in a startup company that demonstrates not only high growth potential, but also high impact on the society. The Ye! Award is part of the Global Inclusion Awards.
Here’s our application criteria:
You, the entrepreneur:
- You are between 16 – 30 years old and you are the founder/co-founder of the startup company
- Your show a high level of integrity and a commitment to sustainability
- Existing, registered companies (>1 year of operations) with proven customer base
- Post revenue
- Scalable or replicable business models
- Potential for sustainable job creation
- Commitment to the principles of People, Planet, Profit.
How does it work?
Applicants who make it to the second round will be asked to supply the following
- Financial statements including the current YTD period (preferably audited)
- Recent business plan
- Company’s registration document
- Proof of age
- 10 Slide pitch deck
Any other information which can support your enterprise.